The hunt for the perfect baby gift is over! Each bundle comes with one organic muslin swaddle, a pacifier lovey in a matching rust orange color, and a BIBS pacifier two-pack. This is a perfect new baby bundle for conscious moms who want to shop sustainably for their new baby!
Swaddles and loveys are guaranteed Fair Trade and made from safe and highly breathable 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton muslin and non-toxic dyes, so you can feel good knowing what's against your baby's skin. Available in four modern hues, Kindred swaddles and loveys are a perfect gender-neutral baby shower gift that will hold up through many washings - a staple for the early years!
Swaddle and lovey:
- Swaddle size: 44" by 44"
- Lovey size: 8" by 8"
- Made in India by guaranteed Fair Trade partners
- Alternative swaddle uses: light blanket, nursing cover, play blanket for tummy time, car seat or stroller cover
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold, dry on low
- Will crinkle after washing and drying
- Made from natural rubber latex
- 100% free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates
- Mimics mom's breast in both comfort and feel
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark
- Size 1: 0-6 Months
- Care: Sterilize each BIBS pacifier before use. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes. Pick them up and let them dry. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours. If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard it right away. Due to pacifiers being made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
- Safety: Always inspect the pacifier carefully before each use, especially if your baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. BIBS recommends changing pacifiers every 4 to 6 weeks. We do not recommend leaving pacifier and lovey in baby's mouth unattended during sleep in the event the lovey covers the face.
In partnership with One Tree Planted, this purchase plants one tree to offset greenhouse gas emissions from shipping. Learn more
Kindred was founded by a like-minded mom who cares deeply about the well-being of children as well as the well-being of the planet. Kindred offers only GOTS certified modern nursery bedding products, made from non-toxic dyes, produced by Fair Trade partners.