We're leaning into the slow movement with these soft, warm, and cozy organic baby and toddler boho quilts, handmade with love in India. Each quilt is made with organic handloom cotton that has been dyed using plants from the region and then stitched with cotton batting fill. An heirloom piece that's perfect as a snuggly crib blanket for older babes or as a play mat with room to grow. Quilts have one layer of unbleached cotton on one side, and plant-dyed color on the reverse. This high-quality, non-toxic and eco-friendly blanket is gender-neutral and a perfect companion for any style nursery. Available in three beautiful colors.
- Colorfast and machine washable
- 100% GOTS-Certified organic cotton
- Handmade by Fair Trade artisans in India
- Size: 36 x 50 inches
- Works great as a duvet insert inside Kindred organic cotton duvet covers
- Care: Dry with a wool dryer ball to keep the filling from clumping
- CAUTION: Never leave blankets with a sleeping infant under 1 year old
In partnership with One Tree Planted, this purchase plants one tree to offset greenhouse gas emissions from shipping. Learn more
Kindred was founded by a like-minded mom who cares deeply about the well-being of children as well as the well-being of the planet. Kindred offers only GOTS certified modern nursery bedding products, made from non-toxic dyes, produced by Fair Trade partners.